Discord is a social platform for VoIP and instant messaging. Users can communicate via voice calls, video calls, text messages, media files, and private chats as well as through online groups known as "servers." One of Discord's best feature are its wide variety of bots that you can customize and help in your day by day task. Among these bot is a bot called Arcane Bot.
In this article, we will guide you on how to invite Arcane Bot on your Discord server along with its features and commands.
What can Arcane Bot Do?
"The best free discord leveling bot. Free role rewards, auto moderation, reaction roles and more! Levelup your Discord Server with the best Leveling and Multi-Purpose Discord Bot! Arcane will increase server activity while keeping the server squeaky clean. What are you waiting for?"
Arcane is a Discord bot created especially for moderating and leveling assignments that encourage more active server participation. There is a straightforward dashboard included with this bot where you can control awards, level-up notifications, and XP choices.
Here are the list of Arcane Bot's features:
- Leveling : Arcane provides all servers with free and unlimited role rewards and leaderboards. Configure and claim a custom link to your leaderboard. Configure roles to earn more xp, blacklist roles, and other configuration features are also included.
- Voice Leveling : Enable voice leveling in your server and let Arcane start calculating voice activity. Voice leveling is powerful and able to filter out users who are afk, mute, deaf, or idling for xp. Our system is the BEST voice xp out there.
- Reaction Roles : Allow users to give themselves roles with a reaction and give your discord a modern feel. Setup reaction roles with a few clicks on the dashboard. (soon™. Currently setup via commands)
- Youtube Notifications : With Arcane you can easily setup notifications to be sent directly to your youtube audience through discord. Raise views and spark interest in your discord server.
- Advanced Logging : Configure Arcane to log members who leave and join your server in less than a minute. Arcane can log messages and keep track of what goes on in your server as well.
- Moderation : Prevent spamming, swearing, mass emojis, mass capitals and more with Arcane's Auto Moderation. Use the simple and intuitive moderation commands to warn, kick, mute, or ban troublemakers.
- Custom Commands : With Arcane you can create custom commands to add roles, remove roles, provide information or more. The possibilities are endless...
Source: Arcane Bot Official Website
How to Invite Arcane Bot on your Discord Server
Here is the detailed step-by-step guide on how to invite Arcane Bot on your Discord Server.
Note: You need to have atleast bot permission to invite a bot on a Discord server
Step 1. Open your Discord app in browser
You have to open your Discord account in your browser since you need to invite the bot in your server.
Step 2. Visit Arcane Bot’s Website
Top.gg is a search-and-discovery website, where anyone can list their Discord bots, servers, or DAOs.
Step 3. Invite Arcane Bot to your Server
After visiting the bot's Top.gg page. You will see two buttons, "Add to Discord", "Dashboard" and "Premium". Since you first need to invite the bot on your server, click on "Add to Discord".
Note: You need to be atleast a bot master / bot permission to invite the bot to your target server.
Step 4. Selecting your Server
After inviting the bot, you will be then redirected to this page asking you to add the bot on the server of your choice. In this instance, I will be adding the Arcane Bot to my test server, GoLinuxCloud Test Server.
After selecting the server of your choice, click "Continue".
Step 5. Authorizing Arcane Bot to your Server
The bot will ask you permissions to access the server. You don't have to worry because you can change these permissions later.
Scroll down and lick "Authorize". This will make the bot receive all the permissions that they asked you to confirm.
Step 6. Completing the Captcha Challenge
After authorizing the bot, you now need to complete a captcha challenge to prove that you're not a bot. Put a check on the box and complete the channel then you're good to go. You will be prompted that you can close or refresh the tab now.
Step 7. Arcane Bot Successfully Invited
After completing the captcha challenge, you will be invited to the Arcane Bot's Official Discord server.
Note: You may opt to cancel joining on this server.
You have now successfully invited Arcane Bot to your server.
Arcane Bot Commands
To start using Arcane Bot on your Discord server, you first have to know what commands to run. Here are the list of some of Arcane Bot Commands:
|View a users avatar. Either mention the user or provide an ID
|Get a link to your servers dashboard. NOTE
|Get links to multiple resources such as this page, the support server, voting links, and more
|Get the link to invite Arcane to another discord server
|Get a link to view perks for purchasing premium
|Get info on a role in the server
|Get a general overview of your server. Provides member count, boosting info, and channel information
|View statistics on Arcane such as discord servers, users, commands, and other various statistics
|Get a link to Arcane’s support server
|Get information on a user. Provides roles and other basic information on a user. Mention the user or provide an ID
|Get a link to vote for Arcane. By voting you can recieve a 10% experience boost for 12 hours
|View all of the xp booster roles in the server
|Configure your /level card for the server
|Get a link to your servers leveling leaderboard
|Check your or your friends level, rank. and xp
|View all of the level rewards configured for the server.
|Manually set a user to a specific level or xp value. Required Permissions
|Ban a member from your discord server permanently or temporarily. Time examples
To view the full list of commands, check: Arcane Bot List of Commands
The Arcane bot must first be added to your server if you want to take use of its wonderful benefits. To start using the Arcane Discord bot, go to the bot's official website and click the "Add to Discord" button. Just follow the next steps, authorize the bot and you will be successful in inviting the bot. You can immediately use its command once it's on your Discord server. This bot is a great addition to any Discord server, along with the simple dashboard that anyone can easily tweak, this is a bot fit for everyone!