Table of Contents
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that allows players to easily connect with each other for gaming purposes. The fact that Discord is free and simple to use is one of its best features. Additionally, it's accessible on many different platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and others. Discord also has a number of features that make it ideal for gaming, including server and client voice chat, rich media voice and video support, and dynamic server roles.
One of it's best features are bots. They make sure that your server is running smoothly and helps you with your day to day tasks. In this article, we will be guiding you on how to invite a great moderation bot, the Dyno bot.
About Dyno Bot and it’s Functions
The default prefix is
Type ?help for a list of commands. The prefix is changeable for your server using the prefix command, and in the web dashboard.
A fully customizable server moderation Discord bot for your Discord server that features a simple and intuitive web dashboard. Server management just got a whole lot easier.
- Dashboard: A feature-rich, configurable web dashboard. You can easily enable, disable, and configure everything.
- Auto Delete: Customize which messages are allowed in a channel with our Auto delete module, customizable with many filters to choose from!
- Automod/Anti-spam: Dyno's Automod is perfect for keeping your server free from spam when you're away so you can spend less time deleting and moderating manually. Also check out the Autoban module for creating rules for new members joining the server.
- Autoroles: Assign roles to members on join now or later with Dyno Autoroles.
- Moderation: Moderation with mod logs, warnings, mutes and bans, auto punishments, protected roles, and much more.
- Custom Commands: Create your own flexible commands that can execute special actions!
- Giveaways: Create customizable, sharable giveaways with ease, promote your Discord server by sharing those giveaways on social media, your other Discord servers, and everywhere!
- Forms: Create a form using the form builder, allowing you to build questions with tons of options and a wide variety Discord integrations!
- Twitch: Let your members know when you or your members go live on Twitch!
- Reaction Roles: Allow users to self-assign roles using our extensive reaction role module.
- Welcome: Welcome new members with a highly customizable message in DM or in server!
- Much More!: AFK status, auto delete, announcements, joinable ranks, starboard, reminders, and much more.
Dyno is used on 5,000,000+ servers, we invite you to try it out and hope you enjoy!
Dyno is updated frequently with new features and enhancements. If there are any features that you would like to see, request them in our Discord server! New features are built off what users ask for.
Invite Dyno Bot on Discord Server
Inviting Dyno Bot on Discord is easy. You just have to visit the website and invite the bot to your server. Here's a detailed step-by-step guide on how to invite Dyno Bot on your Discord server.
Step 1. Open your Discord app in browser
You have to open your Discord account in your browser since you need to invite the bot in your server.
Step 2. Visit Dyno Bot Website
Top.gg is a search-and-discovery website, where anyone can list their Discord bots, servers, or DAOs.
For this instance, we will be using the official website.
Step 3. Invite Dyno Bot to your Server
After visiting the bot's website. You will see two buttons, "Add to Server" and "Login to Discord". Since you first need to invite the bot on your server, click on "Add to Server".
Note: You need to be atleast a bot master to invite the bot to your target server.
Step 4. Choose your Plan
You can choose your plan or just use it for free. Click on "Add to Server" choosing the free plan.
Step 5. Selecting your Server
After inviting the bot, you will be then redirected to this page asking you to add the bot on the server of your choice. In this instance, I will be adding the Dyno bot to my test server, GoLinuxCloud Test Server.
After selecting the server of your choice, click "Continue".
Step 6. Authorizing Dyno Bot to your Server
The bot will ask you permissions to access the server. You don't have to worry because you can change these permissions later.
Scroll down and click "Authorize". This will make the bot receive all the permissions that they asked you to confirm.
Step 7. Completing the Captcha Challenge
After authorizing the bot, you now need to complete a captcha challenge to prove that you're not a bot. Put a check on the box and complete the channel then you're good to go. You will be prompted that you can close or refresh the tab now.
You will then be prompted that you have successfully invited the bot into your server. You can now use the bot on your server or use it's Dashboard.
Dyno Bot Commands
Here are some fun commands for Dyno Bot:
|rps||Play Rock Paper Scissors with the bot||
|dadjoke||Get a random Dad joke.||
|poll||Start a poll (max 10 choices)||
|space||Get info about the space station.||
|cat||Find some cute cat pictures.||
|github||Get info on a Github repository.||
|pokemon||Get info on pokemon||
|dog||Find some cute dog pictures.||
|pug||Find some cute pug pictures.||
|norris||Get a random Chuck Norris fact.||
|itunes||Get info on a song.||
|flip||Flip a coin.||
For complete list of all Dyno Bot Commands visit Dyno Bot Commands Page
Dyno bot is a great addition to your Discord server. It has lots of features to offer and is one of the most used bots on Discord servers. On top of having moderation, this bot also has auto roles, auto mod, giveaways and even connecting your socials on your Discord server. This bot would be useful specially for large communities that has a large following. If you're looking for a bot to help you with your tasks on the server, visit it's website and invite Dyno bot now!