Discord is a VoIP and chat app for gamers that allows gamers to connect with each other for gaming purposes. It’s a great platform for voice and text chat for gamers of all levels of experience, from the casual player who just wants to chat with friends during their next game, to the hardcore competitive player who wants to organize and manage their gaming sessions. Rich media speech and video support, server and client voice chat, and configurable server roles, which offer you more control over who may join your game and when, are other fantastic aspects of Discord.
Discord's bots are among its best features. Bots are little programs that can do a variety of tasks in Discord, such as playing music and monitoring your server statistics. Discord has a wide variety of bots, and more are being developed all the time. Among the list of Discord bots is the Maki Bot.
In this article, we will guide you on how to invite Maki Bot on Discord along with its functions and commands.
Maki Bot Features
Maki is a multi functional bot for Discord. It has a wide range of features including welcoming new members, security, economy and role management. It also has a rich Dashboard that has a beautiful user interface.
Here are the list of Maki Bot's features:
- Welcome new members to your server: Use Maki's welcome feature to make new members feel welcome or to inform them about your server rules. You can fully customize your welcome card or you can keep it simple and stick to a simple message.
- Reward members for being active: Use our levels system to reward members for their activity in your server. Let your members customize their rank card and let them compete for a spot on the leaderboard! You can automatically let Maki assign roles when a member reaches a certain level to reward give them access to special channels and permissions.
- Keep your server safe and clean: Let Maki automatically moderate your server to protect your members from trolls and spammers.
Maki can filter things such as insults, excessibe mentions, stickers, all-caps messages, and more.
You can choose a channel where Maki will notify your moderators whenever someone joins the server, deletes a message, and much more!
Make moderation easier with Maki's moderation commands to keep your server safe.
- Listen to music with your friends: Listen to high quality music with your friends in your Discord server by streaming music from a wide range of platforms
- Build and manage your own economy: Create your own currency and let members save up for items in your shop. Allow your members to play games like blackjack, heads or tails, and more.
- Easily manage the roles in your server: Use the reaction roles feature to give your community the option to select roles to be pinged for announcements, to access hidden channels, or just to identify themselves.
- Make community interact easier: Maki has an awesome list of social commands that let your members interact with each other in a more meaningful way and bring activity to your server.
Host giveaways, create polls, accept suggestions, star funny messages, and much more.
Maki also has other amazing features such as AFK messages, reminders, repeating messages, social media integrations, invite tracking, game statistics, search commands, etc.
How to Invite Maki Bot on your Discord Server
Here is the detailed step-by-step guide on how to invite Maki Bot on your Discord Server.
Note: You need to have atleast bot permission to invite a bot on a Discord server
Step 1. Open your Discord app in browser
You have to open your Discord account in your browser since you need to invite the bot in your server.
Step 2. Visit Maki Bot’s page on Top.gg
Top.gg is a search-and-discovery website, where anyone can list their Discord bots, servers, or DAOs.]
Step 3. Invite Maki Bot to your Server
After visiting the bot's Top.gg page. You will see two buttons, "Add to Discord" and "See Feature". Since you first need to invite the bot on your server, click on "Add to Discord".
Note: You need to be atleast a bot master to invite the bot to your target server.
Step 4. Selecting your Server
After inviting the bot, you will be then redirected to this page asking you to add the bot on the server of your choice. In this instance, I will be adding the Maki Bot to my test server, GoLinuxCloud Test Server.
After selecting the server of your choice, click "Continue".
Step 5. Authorizing Maki Bot to your Server
The bot will ask you permissions to access the server. You don't have to worry because you can change these permissions later.
Click "Authorize". This will make the bot receive all the permissions that they asked you to confirm.
Step 6. Completing the Captcha Challenge
After authorizing the bot, you now need to complete a captcha challenge to prove that you're not a bot. Put a check on the box and complete the channel then you're good to go. You will be prompted that you can close or refresh the tab now.
Step 7. Maki Bot Successfully Invited
You will then be redirected back to the main website and the Dashboard will open up.
You have now successfully invited Maki Bot to your server. You can check all the details of the bot's feature here: Maki Bot's Features
Maki Bot Commands
To start using Maki Bot on your Discord server, you first have to know what commands to run. Here are the list of Maki Bot's Commands:
For the complete list of commands and details, check: Maki Bot Full List of Bot Commands
Maki Bot is a fantastic addition to your Discord server, to sum it all up. It is free and easy to invite. And it also has the option to buy premium so that you could access premium-only privileges like the Server Statistics. It has fun commands that will surely make your server even more interesting. If you are looking for an all-around bot that could handle auto moderation and engaging activities, invite Maki Bot now!
Mark Arvin Tychingco
He specializes in a myriad of fields including Web Design, NFT Art, web3.js, Discord Bot Development, Writing, Community Engagement, Discord, Communication Skills, Bot Development, Blockchain, Social Media Management, Cryptocurrency, PHP, Business Development, and Telegram. You can connect with him on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.