Table of Contents
Better player-to-player communication tools are becoming more and more necessary as online gaming becomes more and more popular. Discord is a voice and text chat application made specifically for gamers that makes it simple for users to connect with one another for gaming-related purposes. The fact that Discord is free and simple to use is one of its best features. Also, it's accessible on many different platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and others. Rich media speech and video capabilities, server and client voice chat, configurable server roles, and other Discord features make it perfect for gaming.
Yet one of Discord's best features is its bots. Discord bots are third-party programs that run within the Discord app and provide a number of features and services, such as music playback, search functionalities, and server moderation tools. One of the best bots out there is Koya Bot, a multi-functional bot.
In this article, we will guide you on everything that you need to know about the bot, its functions and also show you a step by step guide on how to invite the bot into your server.
Koya Bot Features
Koya is a powerful multi-function and configurable Discord bot. This bot is based on One Piece, a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It is still on going until now and one of the best animes of all time.
Koya Bot creates many possibilites for your server:
- Welcome new members: Send greetings to your new members with a custom text, image and more! Spread your creativity by customizing colors, background, font and overlay.
- Moderation: Keep your server safe with our moderation commands, they will help moderators to take actions on bad users and leave a trace with our modlogs.
- Fun and Mini-games: Generate server activity with our fun commands. Calculate love percentage with your friends, ask magic 8ball a question, mix two usernames, etc! Play mini-games like hangman, rock paper scissor, russian roulette, bingo and more
- Image Manipulation: Create hilarious results with our manipulation commands. To view all of them, use the /help command! We have 25 image manipulation commands.
- Social Interactions: Add social interactions to your server with our commands! There are many actions to discover, start now by typing /interact in your server.
- Information: View full size avatars, banners, server icons and emojis! You can view detailed information about users, roles, channels, invites and more.
- Search and Utilities: Search provides a large amount of commands to search for something, it can be youtube videos, covid stats for a country, fortnite player stats, and many more!
Utilities are commands where you can translate your text, add reminders, create quick polls, execute mathematical calculation, define words, set an AFK status, etc.
- RSS Feeds and Subreddits: Subscribe to RSS Feeds from your favorite website to receive every new articles. Add custom message and custom role mentions. Filter articles with specific words. Follow subreddits to receive every new submission posted. Add custom message and custom role mentions. Filter submissions by words and by NSFW/Spoiler submissions to ignore them or only post them.
- One Piece World Tour: Play our exclusive One Piece game on Discord! Create your profile by choosing your class and your race then join the seas to become the Pirate King.
Complete quests, battle against mobs and bosses, catch den den mushis, sail with your boat, defeat players in the colosseum and more!
Source: Koya Bot Official Website
How to Invite Koya Bot on your Discord Server
Here is the detailed step-by-step guide on how to invite Koya Bot on your Discord Server.
Note: You need to have atleast bot permission to invite a bot on a Discord server
Step 1. Open your Discord app in browser
You have to open your Discord account in your browser since you need to invite the bot in your server.
Step 2. Visit Koya Bot’s Website
Top.gg is a search-and-discovery website, where anyone can list their Discord bots, servers, or DAOs.
Step 3. Invite Koya Bot to your Server
After visiting the bot's Top.gg page. You will see two buttons, "Invite" and "Vote". Since you first need to invite the bot on your server, click on "Invite".
Note: You need to be atleast a bot master / bot permission to invite the bot to your target server.
Step 4. Selecting your Server
After inviting the bot, you will be then redirected to this page asking you to add the bot on the server of your choice. In this instance, I will be adding the Koya Bot to my test server, GoLinuxCloud Test Server.
After selecting the server of your choice, click "Continue".
Step 5. Authorizing Koya Bot to your Server
The bot will ask you permissions to access the server. You don't have to worry because you can change these permissions later.
Scroll down and click "Authorize". This will make the bot receive all the permissions that they asked you to confirm.
Step 6. Completing the Captcha Challenge
After authorizing the bot, you now need to complete a captcha challenge to prove that you're not a bot. Put a check on the box and complete the channel then you're good to go. You will be prompted that you can close or refresh the tab now.
Step 7. Authorize Usage of your Details
After completing the captcha challenge, you will be prompted that you need to authorize the bot again. This is for the main website's permission and dashboard. Click on "Authorize"
Step 8. Koya Bot Dashboard
You will then be redirected to the Official Dashboard of Koya Bot. You can now also use the features on your Discord server.
Koya Bot Commands List
Here are Koya Bot's list of commands that you can use on your server that you've invited the bot in.
/automod Configure AutoMod.
/autonick - Configure an automatic nickname that is set...
/autorole - Manage auto roles for your server.
/language - Set the server language.
/rss - Subscribe to RSS Feeds in your Discord server.
/achievements - View your achievements.
/action - Perform an action.
/adventure - Manage your adventure.
/balance - Display your current balance.
/battle - Fight against mobs and bosses.
/boat - Manage your boat.
/casino - Play casino.
/chapter - View your current chapters and the goals
/checklist - View your checklist.
/colosseum - Play colosseum.
/daily - Get your daily bonuses.
/dendenmushi - Catch a den den mushi.
/dice - Bet on a roll of two 6-sided dice and gain b...
/event - Used for in-game events, there are no events...
/events - Displays your event history.
/fish - Fish.
/jackpot - Display current Jackpot value.
/lootbox - Manage your lootboxes.
/profile - Manage your profile.
/rank - Display your or someone else rank.
/reputation - Give reputation points to other players.
/tavern - Buy items in the tavern.
/top - Display players leaderboard.
/train - Improve your weapon and train your haki.
/vote - Upvote for Koya and receive bonuses.
/wanted - Display your wanted.
/choose - Let Koya make a choice for you.
/8ball - Ask magic 8ball.
/fun - Use fun commands.
/lovecalc - Calculate love percentage between two users.
/lovecalcs - Manage your custom lovecalcs.
/mini-games - Play some mini-games.
/mixnames - Mix two usernames.
/rps - Play rock paper scisso with your friends.
/rate - Rate someone or something out of 10.
/roll - Roll random number with optional minimum and...
/roulette - Get a random winner from the roulette.
/text - Manipulate your text.
/afk - Use AFK commands.
/define - Define a word.
/faction - Use faction commands.
/imgur - Upload a media to Imgur.
/maths - Execute a mathematical calculation.
/poll - Create a simple reaction poll.
/remindme - Set something to remind.
/search - Search for something.
/translate - Translate your text.
To see the full list of Koya Bot's Commands, check this Koya Bot's Full List of Commands
Koya Bot is a multi-purpose bot that you can invite to your server. This bot is based on One Piece, an anime from the 90's that is still ongoing up to this date. It has a wide choices of functions from fun, interactions, moderation and utility. To invite Koya Bot, you just need to visit its official website or on Top.gg, click on "Invite" then give the bot permissions that is needed. These permissions are required and can be changed later. If you encounter any problem or have any questions, you can join their Official Support Server!